New Client Application
All fields are required unless specifically marked *Optional
Online account access is available to book appointments as well as view and edit your profile information. This access is free for all pet owners.
Add Additional Pets
General Liability Waiver and Policy Agreement
WARNING, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDES A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND WAIVER OF LEGAL RIGHTS AND DEPRIVES YOU OF THE RIGHT TO SUE “BGE GROOMING”. DO NOT SIGN THIS AGREEMENT UNLESS YOU HAVE READ IT IN ITS ENTIRETY. SEEK THE ADVICE OF LEGAL COUNSEL IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ITS EFFECT. GROOMING POLICIES, PROCEDURES AND DOGS RELEASE, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT.
In consideration for my Dog being permitted to be a client at BGE Grooming. I make the following representations and Agree to all of the following policies, procedures, terms and conditions:
1. CONSENT. I entrust my pet to BGE Grooming, for the purpose of grooming my dog. I understand and am aware that all due care will be taken with my dog for the safety of the dog and the groomer. I am aware that neglect of my dog’s coat can be a cause for problems after grooming such as clipper/brush irritation. If my dog is wiggly or doesn’t remain still during grooming, accidents can happen such as nicks/scrapes from clippers or scissors. I agree to allow BGE Grooming to take my dog to the their vet if they deem it is necessary and what is best for my dog. I also understand that for safety purposes and due to BGE Grooming's insurance policy, I am NOT allowed behind the check in gate during the grooming process. I ALSO UNDERSTAND I AM REQUIRED TO PROVIDE PROOF OF RABIES VACCINATION FOR MY PET WHEN I BRING MY PET FOR THEIR APPOINTMENT. I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT MY PET HAS A 48 HOUR WAITING PERIOD FOR GROOMING IF MY PET RECEIVES ANY SHOTS, INCLUDING NASAL.
2. MATTED COAT. I am aware that if my dog’s coat is matted, I have the following three (3) options: a. I can brush the coat out and return at a later time for grooming. b. BGE Grooming, will de--‐mat my dog for $10--$35 in addition to the regular grooming fee if it does not overly stress dog out. I understand that time and costs associated with de--‐matting are unpredictable and subject to the particular condition of the Dog. c. Request a shave down and start over. Additional fees may apply. DOGS THAT ALSO HAVE FLEAS WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAVE A $15 FLEA BATH. DOG CANNOT BE GROOMED AT BGE GROOMING WITHOUT FLEA BATH. IF MY DOG COMES IN BGE GROOMING WITH FLEAS I UNDERSTAND I WILL BE CHARGED $15 EXTRA FOR A FLEA BATH ON TOP OF MY GROOM PRICE BECAUSE OF THE FLEA AND TICK SHAMPOO AND BECAUSE BGE GROOMING HAS TO FLEA BOMB THEIR SALON.
3. PERSONAL PROPERTY. I agree that BGE grooming shall NOT be responsible or liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged personal property belonging either to my Dog or me.
4. COLLAR. I also understand and agree that my Dog’s collar may be removed in the grooming area to prevent injury to any Dog.
5. RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE. BGE Grooming has the right to refuse service for any reason it deems. In the event of a Dog that cannot be groomed safely without danger to the groomer/employees/ or others, BGE grooming will use muzzles, e--‐collars, slings, straps, etc. Grooming services may be stopped mid--‐groom if necessary for the safety of the Dog or groomer. Grooming fees may still be applied. I UNDERSTAND THAT IF I NO CALL NO SHOW MY FIRST SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT AT BGE GROOMING THEY WILL BE UNABLE TO SERVICE MY PET. I ALSO UNDERSAND IF I CONSTANTLY CANCEL AND/OR NO CALL NO SHOW BGE GROOMING WILL HAVE TO REFUSE SERVICE BASED ON MY UNRELIABILITY.
6.ABANDONED DOGS. BGE Grooming is NOT a daycare facility. No dog may be ABANDONED at BGE Grooming. I agree that I will not neglect to pick up my dog from BGE Grooming by the time he/she is scheduled to leave without providing notification. ABANDONMENT IS CONSIDER THREE(3) DAYS WITH NO COMMUNICATION, AFTER THREE(3) DAYS OF NO CONTACT WE ARE REQUIRED TO TURN THE ANIMAL OVER TO THE PROPER AUTHORITIES TO ENSURE THE ANIMAL IS SAFE AND TAKEN CARE OF. I UNDERSTAND I WILL BE HELD LIABLE FOR ALL CHARGES INCURRED. BGE grooming WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COURT OR LEGAL FEES INVOLVING THIS SITUATION.Any dog that is left at BGE Grooming without any contact, instruction or notification time from me, of the ability, willingness or plans to pick him/her up by myself or my personal representative or agent, will be considered abandoned and relinquish ownership. I understand that if I abandon my Dog at BGE grooming, BGE grooming will, by default, become the legal owner and guardian of the Dog. BGE Grooming will, in its sole discretion, determine whether to try to rehome and adopt the Dog from the BGE Grooming location at which he/she was abandoned or will relinquish the Dog to an unrelated shelter of its choice. I FULLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF I ABANDON MY DOG AT BGE GROOMING I MAY BE UNABLE TO RETRIEVE POSSESSION OF MY DOG AND WILL HAVE NO RECOURSE AGAINST BGE GROOMING.
7. DOG PHOTOS AND VIDEO RELEASE. I Agree to allow any BGE Grooming location, its owners, employees, officers, directors and agents to use my Dog’s name and any images or likeness of my Dog taken while he/she is at BGE Grooming, in any form or format, for use, at any time, in any media, marketing, advertising, illustration, trade or promotional materials. I agree that this provision shall be binding on me and all of my successors, heirs, legal representatives and assigns.
8. DUTY TO DISCLOSE. I have disclosed and will continue to disclose on an ongoing basis, any and all medical or other conditions, including but not limited to personality concerns or behaviors that may affect, limit or prevent my Dog’s ability to participate in play time or otherwise attend BGE Grooming. If my pet is sick and I did not disclose that before BGE Grooming accepted my pet for grooming I ASSUME ALL FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY if my pet spreads their illness to other clients. I understand that it is my fault because I did not disclose before hand so BGE Grooming could take preventive measures of either refusing service until my pet was cleared by the vet to be groomed or bringing my pet at 8am before the salon is open to the public. I understand it is my financial duty to take care of the clients my pet got sick. I understand if my pet is sick at ANY given time I am REQUIRED to wait until they are cleared healthy by the vet because BGE Grooming REQUIRES paperwork clearance signed by the vet that they are cleared healthy and can be groomed again.
9. ACCEPTANCE AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF BGE GROOMING PARTICIPATION RISK. I fully understand that; (a) there are inherent and potential risk involved with interactions between humans and dogs, as well as between dogs and other dogs, which may result in property damage or bodily injury, including but not limited to, permanent disability, sickness or death to human or dog; and (b) there may be other risks not known to me nor readily foreseeable at this time (collectively, “risk”). I fully accept and assume all risks and responsibility for all risks, including, without limitation, all losses, costs and damages incurred as a result of my dog’s participation in grooming, including any veterinarian expenses incurred on behalf of my dog. sickness shall be defined to include any illness including but not limited to bordetella (kennel cough) or any other form of contagious illness. I ACCEPT AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BGE GROOMING MAY PERFORM CPR ON MY PET IF THE NEED ARISES.
10. WAIVER, RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION. I hereby agree to expressly and forever generally waive, discharge claims, indemnify, release from liability, save, hold harmless, and defend BGE grooming, their invitees, sponsors, advertisers, owners, officers, directors, employees, volunteers, agents, representatives, leasors, and all others having interest in bge grooming (the“releases)from and against any and all injury, liability, claims, litigation, actions, suits, costs, losses, damages, attorney’s fees, expenses or demands of every character whatsoever on the account of, arising out of, resulting from or relating in any way to (i) any act or omission of the releasees, including negligence, and (ii) my or my dog’s participation in it,or otherwise. i agree that this release shall be binding on me and my successors, heirs, legal representatives, and assigns. i also expressly and forever release bge grooming from any duty to protect me or my dog(s) from injury of any kind, and agree that even if BGE Grooming chooses to implement safety precautions, such actions shall not alter the fact that i have released BGE Grooming from any duty to protect me or my dog(s)
11. I ACKNOWLEDGE that I am filing out this form 48 hours before my scheduled grooming appointment. Failure to do so will RESULT IN FORFEIT OF MY GROOMING SPOT. BGE Grooming has the right to refuse grooming services if new client application is not filled out 48 hours before appointment. I ACCEPT AND ACKNOWLEDGE I MUST COMPLETE A FULL PHONE INTERVIEW BEFORE MY APPOINTMENT CAN BE BOOKED FOR THE SAFETY OF MY PETS AND STAFF. IF A FULL PHONE INTERVIEW IS NOT COMPLETED, NO APPOINTMENT CAN BE BOOKED. I ALSO ACCEPT THAT IF I NO CALL NO SHOWED THAT I WILL BE REQUIRED TO PREPAY BEFORE MY NEXT APPOINTMENT IN ORDER TO CONTINUE SERVICES AT BGE GROOMING!
12, I ACCEPT AND ACKNOWLEDGE that if BGE Grooming does NOT notify me that my pet is ready, or almost ready and I show up to pick up my pet, I am disrupting grooming services on my pet and it becomes a safety hazard to continue groom and my pet will be sent home AS IS and full payment is still REQUIRED.
13. I am REQUIRED to contact BGE Grooming if I am unhappy with services FIRST before posting on social media or giving a bad review. Failure to do so will result in legal actions taken as well as forfeit of any refund or other arrangements made as well including severance of future services at BGE GROOMING.
14. I UNDERSTAND that BGE Grooming has the RIGHT to refuse a FULL HAIRCUT on a puppy if they have never been professionally groomed before or they deem it as unsafe. BGE Grooming requires ALL puppies to have a MINI GROOM performed before a full haircut.
15. I AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE that if I am asked to bring my pet before public shop hours it is because it is in the best interest of my pet and I will oblige. I also understand and acknowledge if my pet has ANY grooming difficulties BGE Grooming has the RIGHT to require select grooming times they feel is in the best interest and safety of my pet. BGE Grooming will REQUIRE my pet to come on a set schedule so my pet can get better. Failure to adhere to the set schedule will result in BGE Grooming severing services permanently NO EXCEPTIONS. I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE that the policy for cat grooming is FIRST APPOINTMENT OF THE MORNING (8am) OR LAST SLOT OF THE DAY (430-5PM) for the safety of my cat.
16. PRICE POLICY: I AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE that pricing of BGE Grooming is up to their discretion. Pets who come in for grooming longer than the recommended grooming time require more work and more time to groom therefore will be priced accordingly. Dogs who have behavior issues, are difficult to groom, have poor coat conditions or have not been seen on a regular schedule are subject to higher prices because of the extra time and work it requires to groom the dog. I understand that if my pet has any matting that I will be charged extra because matting time consuming and tedious. I also understand if I am requesting a specialty haircut I will be charged extra on top of my groom price because of the extra time and work it requires for my specialty trim or custom haircut.
I understand that BGE Grooming's GIFT CERTIFICATES are to be used ONLY for what they are designated for. A BGE Grooming gift certificate can NOT be combined with any other offer or an upgrade of services.
17. GROOMING RULES: NO pet is allowed to leave our facility with MATS. If the owner doesn't want the pets MATS shaved out then they must take the dog home and brush it out themself and bring the pet back in before it can be groomed by BGE Grooming. BGE Grooming is NOT ALLOWED to leave any knots of mats on your pet. BGE Grooming cannot groom any pets within 48 hours of ANY ANESTHESIA OR SHOTS for the SAFETY OF YOUR PET. If your pet has any stitches still in we cannot groom the pet until stitches are safely removed. As of August 18th 2019 BGE Grooming's first free grooming new client promotion has officially ENDED. ALL spots have been filled for the rest of the month.
18. SENIOR PETS: I AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BGE GROOMING REQUIRES senior pet clients to come on a regular schedule because grooming should never be stressful! I understand and agree that senior pets can greatly benefit from regular grooming for many reasons. Frequent and shorter sessions are less stressful for my pet. When I stretch out grooming every few months for my senior pet, grooming can become stressful and uncomfortable for them. They can also have a hard time standing for hours when instead regular grooming would make the process quick and pain free. I UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE that if my senior pet doesn't get groomed regularly BGE Grooming will have to politely decline services for the safety and well being of my pet. I understand that BGE Grooming will always do right my pet even if that means declining services and recommending my senior pet to be groomed at a veterinarian office under the supervision of a licensed vet.
19.POLICY: I AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE that if I am more than 15 minutes late my grooming slot will become forfeited and I will be forced to reschedule another day and time. All no call no show missed appointments will be charged $25 PER PET that must be paid before next appointment slot is offered. All LATE appointments are $10 PER PET if we decide to accept your late pet. ALL APPOINTMENTS CANCELED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT ARE SUBJECT TO A CANCELLATION FEE of $25. We are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY and cannot keep your dog more than 30 minutes after we have notified you that your dog is ready for pick up because WE DO NOT KENNEL. If you do not pick up within 30 minutes you will be automatically charged a $25 daycare fee and $10 an hour after that PER EACH DOG. IN THE EVENT THE OWNER FAILS TO PICK UP BY SHOP CLOSING TIME DOG(S) WILL BE FORCED TO PAY BOARDING FEE OF $50 A DAY AND STAY OVERNIGHT AT BGE GROOMING. OWNER MUST PAY LATE PICK UP FEES PLUS BOARDING FEE BEFORE PET CAN BE RETURNED. This helps keep our business affordable and running efficiently. Thank you for understanding!
21.RESCUE AND FOSTER DOGS: I UNDERSTAND THAT BGE GROOMING OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF THEIR HEARTS IS OFFERING FREE GROOMING FOR ANY DOGS BEING FOSTERED THROUGH A LEGITIMATE RESCUE GROUP. I UNDERSTAND I MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF THE RESCUE AND PAPERS FOR MY DOG. I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT IF MY FOSTER OR RESCUE DOG IS AGGRESSIVE IN ANY WAY WHETHER TO PEOPLE OR OTHER ANIMALS OR HAS ANY SERIOUS BEHAVIOR ISSUES I AM NOT ELIGIBLE FOR A FREE GROOM AND I MUST PAY IN FULL. I ALSO UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF MY DOG IS INJURED IN ANY WAY AT BGE GROOMINGS FACILITY I THE OWNER AM SOLEY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY VET CARE REQUIRED TO TREAT MY PET BECAUSE I AM RECEIVING A FREE GROOM. BGE Grooming is NOT profiting off of helping me so I will be responsible for any and all vet care. I also agree and understand that BGE Grooming will only offer ONE free groom per foster pet in their lifetime. ALL permanent foster dogs must pay in full after their first free groom.
22. SERVICE DOGS: I understand that BGE Grooming out of the kindness of their heart is willing to donate their services to groom my registered and legitimate service dog. I understand that in order to be eligible for a free service dog groom I am not allowed to take my dog anywhere else to be groomed nor am I allowed to groom it at home. My dog must be be receiving a working dog suitable haircut or I will not be eligible. I also understand that I am required to come on a regular schedule for my service dog or BGE Grooming will not be able to accommodate me. I understand that if I constantly am cancelling or no showing I am forfeiting my free service and am giving my spot to someone else. I also understand that BGE Grooming only offers free grooms for legitimate service dogs that are within 5 MILE RADIUS of their salon location and it is ONE PET PER HOUSEHOLD. I ALSO UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF MY DOG IS INJURED IN ANY WAY AT BGE GROOMINGS FACILITY I THE OWNER AM SOLEY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY VET CARE REQUIRED TO TREAT MY PET BECAUSE I AM RECEIVING A FREE GROOM. BGE Grooming is NOT profiting off of helping me so I will be responsible for any and all vet care.
23. TRG PROGRAM: I understand that if my pet has any aggression or behavior difficulties for grooming there are steps I need to follow in order for BGE Grooming to groom my pet. I also understand if BGE Grooming tells me I am required to bring my pet on a certain grooming schedule and I do NOT comply I will be refused service. BGE Grooming has NO OBLIGATION TO GROOM MY PET I understand that BGE Grooming takes on pets with difficulty out of the kindness of their hearts and that not all pets can be a good fit for their salon for safety reasons. I also understand that BGE Grooming declines to groom my pet it is for the safety of my pet and their staff and I will respect that. I understand that BGE Grooming does not FORCE any type of grooming on any pet so if BGE Grooming says something cant be done it cant be done. I also understand that BGE Grooming can NOT groom my pet while it is muzzled for the entire groom so if my pet needs to be muzzled in order to be touched BGE Grooming can not service me. I also understand if my pet has a history of biting people I will be REQUIRED to have a vet behavior assessment by Dr. Lynn Honeckman before BGE Grooming can begin service. I also understand that because my pet needs special accommodations because of their behavior my pet will not be eligible for any free services. I understand that if my pet has any grooming difficulties and they are NOT spayed/neutered AND/OR has a history of attacking people my pet cannot be serviced by BGE Grooming. I understand that aggression is a health issue and needs to be addressed by my vet.
24. INTERNS ONLY: I acknowledge that I am an intern and/or volunteer for BGE Grooming and have no expectations of compensation. I understand that the BGE Grooming may, at any time, for whatever reason, decide to make changes in my assignment or terminate my relationship with BGE Grooming. I understand that I may decide to sever my intern and/or volunteer relationship with BGE Grooming at any time, and notice of such a decision should be communicated as soon as possible to my supervisor. I also and agree to adhere by all BGE security and photography policies.
I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE TERMS OF THIS “GROOMING POLICIES, PROCEDURES AND DOG RELEASE, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT” (THE “AGREEMENT) AND UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND HAVE SIGNED FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE OR GUARANTEE AND INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW AND AGREE THAT IF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE, THE REMAINDER OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT. I AGREE THAT IT IS INTENDED THAT ALL TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT CONTROL DESPITE ANY PARTICULAR STATUE OR LAW THAT WOULD OTHERWISE PROTECT ME OR MY DOG(S)
Pet grooming software powered by Pawfinity®