The Laundrymutt Grooming
New Client Application
All fields are required unless specifically marked *Optional
Online account access is available to book appointments as well as view and edit your profile information. This access is free for all pet owners.
Add Additional Pets
General Liability Waiver
The Laundrymutt Grooming employs extensive safety and sanitary precautions to ensure your pets safety and health. Despite reasonable and prudent efforts, some pets may experience common side effects of the grooming process, including but not limited to: clipper burn, exposure of the quick, reactions to flea treatments and de-shedding dip treatments, hair splinters, and sharp nails (after clipping). By signing this agreement, you (the client) agree to relieve The Laundrymutt Grooming, and it's agents from any and all liabilities, and/or costs associated with any veterinary care, symptoms or discomfort of your pet related to or presenting after services rendered by The Laundrymutt Grooming. The pursuit of any veterinary, behavioral, or rehabilitational services, and the payment there of, is the sole responsibility of the pet owner. Additionally, you agree to relieve The Laundrymutt Grooming and its agents from any and all liability associated with damages to person, pet, or property by or relating to services rendered or service equipment used by The Laundrymutt Grooming and it's agents.
Matting and Pelting Release Wavier
I understand that because of the condition of my cat/dog’s coat today, I have left The Laundrymutt Grooming no option other than to shave the coat completely off. The condition of my cat/dog’s skin and coat is entirely my responsibility and I acknowledge that no one can know what conditions may be under the matted fur, nor will I endeavour to hold anyone else responsible for them.
• Please be aware that a shave down is the very last thing we want to have to do to your cat/dog today. It is after all our reputation at risk.
• Your cat/dog’s matted coat may be hiding a multitude of health problems that clipping off the felt will reveal. Release from where the coat has been pulling and the constricting of the skin may cause intense tingling and itching. It is your responsibility to monitor and medically treat this, should problems arise.
• I also acknowledge that although your GROOMER WILL DO EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO AVOID INJURY, THE CHANCES ARE GREATLY INCREASED WHEN A PET IS PELTED. Should the skin have nicks or cuts we will treat them with topical antibiotics at the salon and any recommended follow up treatment must be attended to at home.
• Matted, pelted coats can often harbour lice, mites, fleas that can only be detected once we begin to remove the coat. Should we discover any parasites on your cat/dog, the groom will immediately be stopped, your pet placed in isolation, and you will be called to pick up your pet immediately. At the risk of spreading to our other clients we will charge a $50.00 cleaning fee on top of the groom price. This transaction will be held in credit until you provide proof from your veterinarian that your cat/dog has been treated and deemed bug free. Upon rebooking, the records will display that your “bug-free” groom was paid for in advance.
• Understand that if your cat/dog’s ears are badly matted, the chance of them experiencing hematomas (due to circulation being cut off from the matt’s) once the hair is removed/shaved, is greatly increased. Hematomas are exhibited by blood pooling at the ends of the ear leather. This can occur hours after the initial groom and can be triggered through the shaking of the ears. If your pet shows prolonged, excessive head shaking after the groom, consider vet treatment to avoid any further issues caused from the shaking.
• I must acknowledge responsibility for all the above by signing this waiver before The Laundrymutt Grooming can proceed.
Pet grooming software and pet nail service software powered by Pawfinity®