Sit Play Stay
New Client Application
All fields are required unless specifically marked *Optional
Online account access is available to book appointments as well as view and edit your profile information. This access is free for all pet owners.
Add Additional Pets
Dog Walking and Pet Sitting Agreement
Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Service Agreement
*Licensed * Insured * Bonded *
Sit, Play, Stay LLC provides services to the Pet Owner/Client below which includes, but is not limited to: dog walking, transporting, feeding and caring for pets in owner's home or pet sitter's home.
Injury to Client animal(s) by another animal:
Sit, Play, Stay LLC and its contracted staff will not be responsible for any animal(s) that instigate fights with other animals or is injured by another animal while in Sit, Play, Stay LLC care. Sit, Play, Stay LLC will take all appropriate actions to ensure that Client’s animal(s) are not placed in the company of aggressive or violent animals and/or will immediately remove Client’s animal(s) from any animal fight.
Injury or escape of animal(s):
Client and sitter are aware that the highest level of care shall be given to any and all pets under care of the pet sitter employed by Sit, Play, Stay LLC. Client is aware that pet (s) are instinctive in nature and not always controllable by the sitter even when the highest level of care is provided. Should the Client’s animal(s) run away or be injured, the Client agrees that Sit, Play, Stay LLC will not be responsible for any liability. The above waiver of liability in favor of Sit, Play, Stay LLC shall not apply or be effective if Sit, Play, Stay LLC conduct in providing its pet care services is found to be grossly negligent, reckless, or if there is intentional misconduct.
Injury to Pet Sitter or another person by Client’s Animal (s):
Client will be responsible for all medical expenses and damages resulting from an injury to pet sitter or other persons by the Client’s pet(s). Client agrees to pay the full cost of any and all medical expenses and damages should they arise to the Sit, Play, Stay LLC pet sitter or the pet sitter’s possessions as a result of the Client’s animal(s) actions. Client agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Sit, Play, Stay LLC in the event of a claim by any person injured by the Client’s pet(s).
This contract permits Sit, Play, Stay LLC to use discretion to stop and end service at any time that Client’s pet(s) pose a danger to the safety and health of itself, other pets, other people or Sit, Play, Stay LLC sitters/walkers.
Some of our Clients request off-leash activity and play for their dog(s). Client is aware and agrees that the Client’s dog(s) may be off-leash in designated dog parks and other legal-for-dogs areas (e.g. fire roads, etc.) in order to provide maximum exercise and play for Client’s dog(s). Client agrees that should the Client’s dog(s) run away or be injured during the off-leash hike and play time, neither Sit, Play, Stay LLC and staff including walkers/sitters will be held liable for any damages resulting to people or other animals or to the Client’s dog(s).
Payment Policy & Booking Fee Policy
All payment for pet sitting is due before Client’s departure date. We accept cash, debit/credit cards and local checks.
Late fees do apply if bill is not paid by the due date on the invoice. $5 will be added to the bill every 7 days the bill is not paid after the due date.
Major holiday fee - $5 additional per visit. $10 additional per overnight and boarding.
Major Holidays are: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, MLK day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day after, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Every new client will receive a FREE meet and greet (with one exception list below). It’s a time for us to learn about your pet as well as an opportunity for you to interview us. We take pride in making sure you are 100% comfortable with us.
The exception is: There is a $10 fee for consultations booked 24 hours or less of the clients departure date/time.
Any meet and greets after the first one is an additional $10. An example maybe where a different sitter has to fill in and you may want to meet them.
There is a $20 fee If the wrong key is left behind for Sit Play Stay to use as a means to care for your pet, and if we have to return at a later time to accommodate the service. An example is the wrong key is left under the mat.
There is a 15% convenience fee for any walk/visit booked in 24 hours or less. Applied to the full pet sit.
By signing this contract, Client agrees to the Sit, Play, Stay LLC cancellation policy which is as follows:
During non-holiday and non-summer time periods, please note the Sit, Play, Stay LLC cancellation policy is as follows:
8 or more days’ notice for cancellation prior to reservation: FULL REFUND GIVEN TO CLIENT.
4-7 days’ notice for cancellation: 50 % OF TOTAL FEE REFUNDED TO CLIENT.
3 or fewer days’ notice for cancellation: NO REFUND GIVEN TO CLIENT; FULL RESERVATION FEE WILL BE CHARGED TO CLIENT.
During pet sitting over major national holidays and the summer period between June 1-Sept 10 or for pet sitting reservations that are longer than 20 days in length, the Sit, Play, Stay LLC cancellation policy is as follows:
15 or more days’ notice for cancellation prior to reservation: FULL REFUND GIVEN TO CLIENT.
7-14 days’ notice for cancellation: 50 % OF TOTAL FEE REFUNDED TO CLIENT.
6 or fewer days’ notice for cancellation: NO REFUND GIVEN TO CLIENT; FULL RESERVATION FEE WILL BE CHARGED TO CLIENT.
Early Return to Home or Late Departure from Home:
Reservations are made to plan for sitter availability for Client’s reservation dates. Therefore, Clients returning home early or departing later than the reservation will be required to pay for the full reservation amount of time, regardless of whether Client returned home early or departed later than the prior reservation scheduled. No amount of money will be refunded to Client for early returns to home or late departures from home by Client after a reservation date has been agreed upon.
Dog Walking Cancellation Policy:
Regular monthly dog walk Clients agree to give two (2) weeks’ notice should Client decide to discontinue regular ongoing dog walking service. If Client cannot or does not give two (2) weeks’ notice, Client agrees to compensate Sit, Play, Stay LLC for what would have been the total for one week of regular dog walking service. Sit, Play, Stay LLC agrees that should Client discontinue service due to blatantly poor care/service from walker for any reason, then this two (2) week notice addendum will not be enforced by Sit, Play, Stay LLC.
Solicitation of Sit, Play, Stay LLC Sitters:
Client agrees that the pet sitter provided by Sit, Play, Stay LLC is employed through Sit, Play, Stay LLC and is contracted to work only through Sit, Play, Stay LLC and not directly through the individual Client listed above. Client agrees that all reservations for present and future sitting and dog walking must be made through Sit, Play, Stay LLC and not the individual sitter. Client is aware that the Sit, Play, Stay LLC sitter may give out his/her personal number to the Client. Client agrees to use this number only in the event of an emergency during which the sitter/walker is already employed directly through Sit, Play, Stay LLC for Client. Client agrees that this number shall not be used for any solicitation of future pet sitting or dog walking. Client is aware that should this contract be broken, legal fees and misuse-of-staff charges will apply.
Client Home Care Needs:
Sit, Play, Stay LLC is not responsible for wilted, dead or otherwise unhealthy plants. Sit, Play, Stay LLC sitters will work hard to follow written instructions as precisely as possible, but cannot be responsible if the results are not favorable to the Client.
Sit, Play, Stay LLC is not responsible for damage to the home beyond the control of the sitter. This includes, but is not limited to: electrical problems, leaks, and acts of nature. All repairs to home and related fees will be paid by Client or fully reimbursed to Sit, Play, Stay LLC within seven (7) days of Client’s return date.
Sit, Play, Stay LLC is not responsible for any damage to the property or home of the Client unless such damage is caused by the negligent act of Sit, Play, Stay LLC.
Sit, Play, Stay LLC is not liable for any loss or damage in the event of a burglary or other crime that should occur while under this contract. Client agrees to secure home prior to leaving the premises. Sit, Play, Stay LLC will attempt to re-secure the home according to Client instructions at the end of each visit.
Client is responsible for pet-proofing house and yard and security fences/gates/latches. Sit, Play, Stay LLC will not be responsible for the safety of the pet(s) and will not be liable for the death, injury, disappearance or legal consequences of any pet(s) with unsupervised access to the outdoors or if Client has not initialed the section on this contract in regard to unleashed care of Client’s dog(s).
Pet Illness/Veterinary Care/Restocking supplies
Client is aware and agrees to the medical costs of any fees should they arise from animal(s) being ill or otherwise needing veterinary care. Client agrees to pay Sit, Play, Stay LLC the sum of $40/per hour should the sitter need to take the pet(s) to vet. If the sitter needs to restock supplies that the Client agrees to provide but that are not provided at the time of the sit (such as pet food or medication), Client agrees to pay Sit, Play, Stay LLC a $20/restocking fee along with cost of items purchased.
The terms of this contract apply to all pets owned by the Client, including any and all new pets that the Client obtains on or after the date that this contract was signed, at any and all locations the Client designates for service.
K9 Play Skool Liability Waiver
I, hereby certify that my dog is in good health and has not been ill with any communicable conditions in the last 30 days. I further certify that my dog has not harmed or shown any aggressive or threatening behavior towards any person or any other dog. I have read and understand the following:
1. Your dog will be fed in accordance to your specific instructions that will be on your application. During regular play skool hours, your dog will not get fed unless specified. If you want your dog fed, you must provide the camp a container marked with the dog’s name and feeding instructions.
2. If you want to watch your dog on live stream go to: _________________________
3. Sit Play Stay will not be liable for any lost, stolen or damaged personal property belonging either to you or your pet. If your pet causes any personal property damage to the site or in-home care services, another dog or otherwise, you will be liable for the full cost of all treatment, repairs, and replacements.
4. You must pay for all services and products by credit card, cash or check. All payment is due at the time you pick up your pet or at the time in-home services are complete. You give your express permission for Sit Play Stay to charge any credit card you provide for unpaid services or products upon the date services were supposed to be completed. You further agree to pay any collection costs and the cost of any returned or challenged check or card.
5. You acknowledge that an evaluation will be completed with each dog to determine if the dog is qualified for play skool. Playskool may not be suitable for every dog.
6. You will be charged the equivalent to the service you purchased (1) full day, (1) half day, etc if you fail to cancel a reservation 24 hours in advance of drop off time. 48 hours in advance for overnight pet care services and 72 hours in advance of national holidays. You will be charged a no-show fee.
7. I understand that I am solely responsible for any harm caused by my dog while my dog is at Sit Play Stay Playskool. I hereby release Sit Play Stay of any liability arising from my dog’s attendance in daycare and/or overnight care.
8. I further understand and agree that in admitting my dog to day playschool or overnight care, Sit Play Stay’s staff have relied on my representation that m dog is in good health and has not harmed or shown any aggressive or threatening behavior towards any per or any other dog.
9. I further understand and agree that Sit Play Stay and their staff and volunteers, will not be liable for any problems that develop, provided reasonable care and precautions are followed, and I hereby release them of liability of any kind whatsoever arising from my dog’s attendance at and participating in play skool.
10. I further understand and agree that dogs can sometimes receive minor cuts and scratches at daycare and any problems that develop with my dog will be treated as deemed best by staff and volunteers of Sit Play Stay at their sole discretion, and that I assume full financial responsibility for any and all expenses involved.
11. I further understand and agree that in the event of an emergency, Sit Play Stay staff will first attempt to contact me, the owner, seconded by an attempt to contact the emergency contact on record. Sit Play Stay may also contact the veterinarian on record directly, or an emergency veterinarian, if it is determined that immediate treatment is necessary. Sit Play Stay staff maintain sole discretion, without liability, in emergency matters. I agree to pay for all medical treatments received, including transportation to an emergency veterinary facility, promptly upon picking up my pet.
12. I further understand that all charges are to be paid in advance, or upon pick up on the day of the scheduled visit. Playskool hours are from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm. A late charge of $1.00 per minute will be enforced any time after 7:00 pm and agree to pay this charge upon arrival.
13. I further understand that if my dog is left at Sit Play Stay, for more then 24 hours without contact, my dog will be considered abandoned and necessary steps will be taken to turn the animal over to the proper authorities.
14. I further understand that Sit Play Stay has full permission to use my dogs photographic images in official Sit Play Stay business.
15. You fully understand that there are inherent and potential risks involved with humans as well as dog to dog interactions which may result in property damage, or bodily injury, including but not limited to, disability, sickness or death to human or dog and there may be other risks now known to you or Sit Play Stay. You fully accept and assume all risks and responsibility for all risks.
16. You understand that the benefits outweigh the risks.
17. You understand that first and foremost, the safety and well being of your pet is of the highest importance. Insuring that your pet remains safe and well cared for is our first responsibility and as such we take very serious.
18. You hereby agree to expressly and forever generally waive, discharge claims, indemnify, release from liability, save, hold harmless and defend Sit Play Stay, their invitees, owners, officers, employees, contractors, volunteers, and all others having interest in any of Sit Play Stay party from and against any and all injury, liability claims, litigations, actions, suits, costs, damages, attorney’s fees, expenses, or demands of every character whatsoever on account of resulting from or relating in any way to any act or omission of the release, you dog’s participation at play skool, in-home pet care services, or otherwise. You agree that this release is binding on you and your successors, heirs, legal representatives and assigns. You also expressly and forever release Sit Play Stay from any duty to protect you and your dog from injury of any kind and agree that any implementation of safety precautions by Sit Play Stay will not waive the rights to be indemnified as provided hereunder and such precautions will not alter tis release. I intend for this agreement to be complete and unconditional release of all liability of Sit Play Stay to the greatest extent permitted by law. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this agreement will remain in full force and effect.
Kennel software, pet sitting software, and dog walking software powered by Pawfinity®