Paws Amore', Corp
New Client Application
All fields are required unless specifically marked *Optional
Online account access is available to book appointments as well as view and edit your profile information. This access is free for all pet owners.
Add Additional Pets
General Grooming Waiver
Paws Amore', Corp employs extensive safety and sanitary precautions to ensure your pets safety and health. Despite reasonable and prudent efforts, some pets may experience common side effects of the grooming process, including but not limited to: clipper burn, exposure of the quick, reactions to flea treatments and de-shedding dip treatments, hair splinters, and sharp nails (after clipping). By signing this agreement, you (the client) agree to relieve Paws Amore', Corp, and it's agents from any and all liabilities, and/or costs associated with any veterinary care, symptoms or discomfort of your pet related to or presenting after services rendered by Paws Amore', Corp. The pursuit of any veterinary, behavioral, or rehabilitational services, and the payment there of, is the sole responsibility of the pet owner. Additionally, you agree to relieve Paws Amore', Corp and its agents from any and all liability associated with damages to person, pet, or property by or relating to services rendered or service equipment used by Paws Amore', Corp and it's agents.
Hold Harmless Agreement
I agree to pay the rates that are in effect at the time my dog is at Paws Amore', Corp. I am aware that extra charges may be incurred and I agree to pay them at the time of pick-up. Examples include but are not limited to the following: Medical Services, Grooming Services, and Emergency Treatment.
I understand that an interactive play setting is not without some risk of injury. I understand that despite all of the daycare participants being temperament-tested prior to entering Doggie Daycare, appearing healthy, and being handled with the greatest amount of care and foresight, dogs are not always predictable and the unexpected may occur. I recognize that the benefits of an interactive playgroup are invaluable to my dog and accept the potential risk. I further agree to pay Veterinary/Medical expenses incurred as a result of injury to or caused by my dog(s).
If my pet appears to be ill, I authorize Paws Amore', Corp. to engage the services of my Veterinarian, or Waverly Veterinary Clinic at my expense, to give other requisite attention, and to make whatever decisions are required for my dog's treatment. I agree to pay all Veterinary charges incurred by my dog. I understand that all attempts will be made to contact me regarding my dog. In the event I cannot be reached, I will not hold Paws Amore', Corp liable for failure to seek services or decisions made under this contract.
I understand that Paws Amore', Corp will exercise all due diligence and care in the guardianship of my dog during my absence. I hereby waive and release Paws Amore', Corp., its employees, owners, and agents from any and all liability of any nature, for injury and damage, including that which may result from the action of any dog including my own. Furthermore, I expressly assume the risk of such damage or injury while my dog participates in or attends any function of Paws Amore', Corp, while on the grounds or the surrounding area thereto.
I understand I am required to provide Paws Amore', Corp documented Vaccination Records and to keep the Vaccination up-to-date for the duration of my dog's participation at Doggie Daycare.
I agree to abide by Paws Amore', Corp's Vaccination and Health requirements. This includes maintaining current Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, Leptospirosis, and Bordettela. Puppies need to have a current Fecal Examination. Spayed and Neutered if over 6 months.
On behalf of myself and any and all other owners of this dog, I have read and agree to the terms of this contract. I warrant that I have the authority to represent any and all other owners of this dog in signing the contract.
Picture & Video Release
Pictures and videos are usually taken here at Paws Amore' to show you the fun filled day your dog is having or what they may be learning in a class. By signing this release form you are providing permission to Paws Amore' to use any and all pictures and videos on social media, public promotional material, recruiting brochures, and website. Videos may be used for instructional learning.
By signing this release, I acknowledge that I have completley read and fully understand the above release and agree to be bound thereby. I hereby release any and all claims against Paws Amore' and any employees within at the time utilizing the material for promotional, entertainment, and educational purposes.
Rules & Requirements
1. All dogs must successfully complete a full temperament assessment with Paws Amore', Corp prior to attending doggie daycare. I (the owner) understand that if my dog(s) have a history of aggression or biting, Paws Amore', Corp reserves the right to refuse service. I have disclosed to Paws Amore', Corp. all known dangers associated with my dog(s)
2. All dogs must be at least 12 weeks or age or older. All dogs over the age of 7 months must be spayed or neutered. Puppies and shelter dogs must be in the home for 2 weeks prior to coming to daycare.
3. All dogs must have up-to-date vaccinations. Owners must submit proof that their dogs have current DHLPP (Distemper), Rabies, and Bordetella (Canine Cough) Vaccinations, as well as a current fecal test if under 1 Year old.
4. All dogs must be in good health. Owners will certify that their dog(s) are in good health and have not been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days. Upon admission, all dogs must be free from any condition that could potentially jeopardize other guests, including fleas or ticks. Dogs that have been ill with a communicable condition with the last 30 days will require veterinary certification of health to be admitted or readmitted.
5. All dogs must have a complete, up-to-date and approved application on file prior to attending daycare.
6. Please do not bring water/food bowls. We have enough to provide everyone with their own food bowl.
7. All dogs that board with Paws Amore', Corp. can bring items for their bedtime. Only dogs that do not chew bedding, blankets, and toys may have those items with them at night.
8. If a dog that is presented for daycare is found to have fleas/and or ticks, it will be bathed and medically treated at the owner's expense.
9. If any medical problem develops while my dog(s) are in the care of Paws Amore', Corp, I authorize them to do whatever they deem necessary for the safety, health, and well being of my dog(s). Paws Amore', Corp. will contact my Veterinarian, and if not available, will contact Waverly Veterinary Clinic. Furthermore, I agree to assume full responsibility for any and all expenses incurred. I understand that all medical fees are charged separately from doggie daycare fees.
Pet grooming software, kennel software, dog daycare software, pet nail service software, and dog training software powered by Pawfinity®