1. Set up your client profile including:
-Personal and Pet Information (Each pet will need a separate profile/ appointment)
-Please be sure to include pet health and behavior conditions
- Sign the liability waiver
-Create a password for your dashboard on Pawfinity
2. Verify Your Email and go to Pawfinity.com to access your account
- Upload Pet's MOST current picture
-Upload image of Pet's veterinary records (Rabies required, bordetella recommended)
-If your pet needs a haircut: please upload any images of style
- Upload any payment information you would like to keep on file
3. A member of our team will review your information and contact you within 24 hours to schedule your appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: the above process is an application, we will do our very best to to honor the time and date you have requested, but we may ask you to shift that time slightly to keep our schedule running smoothly. We appreciate your understanding regarding this.
This may seem like a lengthy process, but we are hoping to have a complete client profile before we arrive so that we can expedite the check-in and out process, and our liability waiver is good for every 6 months so please read over it carefully. We want to have the most information possible to make your experience the best it can be.