Koda's Zoom & Groom
New Client Application
All fields are required unless specifically marked *Optional
Online account access is available to book appointments as well as view and edit your profile information. This access is free for all pet owners.
Add Additional Pets
Kodas Zoom & Groom General Policy and Acknowledgement
Our philosophy is to offer a stress-free grooming experience for your pet. We pay special attention to older pets and pets with health issues. Your pet's safety and comfort are our first priority.
1. We will not perform any grooming procedure that causes pain or a level of stress that we think is excessive. This includes nail trimming in some situations.
2. Senior pets will be groomed for cleanliness and comfort.
3. You, the pet owner, will advise us of any medical, physical, emotional issues, allergies, sensitivities or pre-existing conditions.
- This may include prior surgeries, seizures, hip or joint issues, arthritis, warts, moles, ear infections or skin problems.
4. You, the pet owner, will advise us of any behavioral problems. Koda’s Zoom & Groom reserves the right to muzzle your dog if deemed necessary.
5. The pet owner will be held liable for any bites that require medical treatment and for any property damage caused by their pet.
6. All bites will be reported to the local authorities as required by law.
7. Koda’s Zoom & Groom reserves the right to refuse service.
8. Pricing varies for each pet and is determined by breed, size and condition of your pet.
9. Additional charges apply for de-matting, de-shedding, hydro-clipping, excessive coat and flea treatments, due to the added times these treatments take. Additional fees may apply due to the pet's temperament and behavior during the groom.
10. If you would like your pet brushed out, the de-matting fee is $50.00 per hour on top of the regular grooming fee.
11. If your pet cannot be humanely de-matted, we may ask permission to clip the hair shorter and "start over" his or her coat. We will always ask for your permission. Please keep in mind that a matted coat can cause numerous health conditions including itching, irritation and skin infections. Removing a heavily matted coat includes risks of nicks, cuts or abrasions due to warts, moles and skin folds trapped and hidden in the mats. Heavy matting can also trap moisture near the pet's skin, allowing fungus or bacteria to grow, causing skin irritations that exist prior to the grooming process. Koda’s Zoom & Groom is not responsible for any pre-existing conditions due to a matted coat.
12. If you would like to reschedule your appointment to allow you time to brush or comb-out the excess matting yourself, a $50 minimum groom fee will apply.
13. Koda’s Zoom & Groom will not groom any pet that is not up-to-date on their rabies vaccination. (Please upload your pet's rabies information on their profile!)
14. We require 48-hours notice to change or cancel an appointment.
15. We will contact you by phone, voicemail, text or email to remind you of your appointment. Failure to provide a minimum of 48-hours advance notice of a cancellation will result in a charge of $50 that must be paid prior to your next appointment. Giving us advance notice allows us to fill your grooming slot and rearrange our schedule.
16. We accept cash, checks and all forms of credit. Payment is due at completion of groom.
17. A $35 charge will be charged in instances of non-sufficient funds.
18. You, the pet owner, grant permission for Koda’s Zoom & Groom to post a photo of your pet on our website and/or social media for marketing purposes.
I understand and do agree to the above terms for the grooming and maintenance of my pet(s) and in consideration of the grooming services of Koda’s Zoom & Groom, agree to hold harmless from damage, loss or claims arising from any known or unknown pre-existing condition of my pet(s). The terms, special services or handling shall include but are not limited to veterinarian services in the event that I am not available. I authorize Koda’s Zoom & Groom to act as my agent in the event that emergency veterinarian services, care-taking and/or transportation is necessary and I agree to pay all costs. Any and all damages, loss or claim shall include but is not limited to: death, injury or shock. Said pre-existing conditions shall include, but are not limited to: illness, previous injury, skin or coat conditions, medical conditions, advanced age or nervousness.
If you have any concerns about your pet's groom, please notify us within 24-hours of the appointment and we will discuss rescheduling an appointment at the earliest time available to address your concerns.
By acknowledging and signing this policy, I certify that I have read and accept the policy for any and all future grooming appointments.
Mobile grooming software powered by Pawfinity®