Friends with Fur
New Client Application
All fields are required unless specifically marked *Optional
Online account access is available to book appointments as well as view and edit your profile information. This access is free for all pet owners.
Add Additional Pets
Acknowledgement of Services Terms and Conditions
As the owner or authorized agent for the pet(s) registered on this application form, I hereby agree to the following terms of service:
1. Grooming Instructions: The person who brings the pet(s) into Friends with Fur shall be the authorizing agent for all grooming instructions.
2. Hair Tangles and Mats:
a. I understand that if my pet’s hair is matted, Friends with Fur will attempt to de-mat my pet. Friends with Fur will attempt to contact me, if the matting condition is severe, and recommend a resolution. If de-matting impossible, an additional charge of $15 per 30 minutes will be added to the base grooming fee quoted.
b. If my pet’s coat is severely matted and/or neglected, Friends with Fur can choose to shave down my pet, as severe matting can cause dermatitis, skin irritation and other possible issues.
c. Should my pet’s coat be severely matted, I am aware of the risks involved with shaving my pet as short as necessary to remove those mats, which could include skin irritation, minor nicks and stress. I will release Friends with Fur from any and all responsibility resulting from stripping my matted pet.
3. Health & Safety:
a. I understand that Friends with Fur requires each pet to be vaccinated prior to rendering services on those pets. I must provide Friends with Fur with my pet(s) current vaccinations records. Even if my pet has been inoculated with these vaccines, I assume all risk associated with my pet’s health.
b. I understand that for my pet’s safety, it will be tethered using a non-tightening loop during the grooming process.
c. I understand that if any minor injuries occur to my pet, which are the fault of my pet, I will be responsible for its medical expenses.
4. Increased Health Risks for Aged or Ill Pets: I understand that when older pets or those suffering from chronic illness are groomed or placed into a facility with other animals, they could be susceptible to an increased amount of stress. The increased stress can cause latent physical conditions (such as, but not limited to, heart, liver and kidney disorders) to become active, which could result in illness or, in extreme cases, death. As the owner or agent for your pet(s), you agree not to hold Friends with Fur or its owners and operators, responsible for the illness or death of your pet(s) or for any expenses incurred because of the illness or death of your pet(s).
5. Late Fees and No-Show Charges:
a. I understand that if my pet is not picked up on time, a late pick-up fee of $10/hour may be assessed and charged (up to a maximum of a full daycare fee).
b. I understand that if I do not attend my grooming appointment as scheduled, or if I cancel my appointment without 24 hours prior notice, a No-Show fee of $35 will be administered. My account must be in good standing prior to the rendering of any future service.
6. Service Quality Guarantee: I understand that if the grooming service is deemed unsatisfactory, notification must be given to Friends with Fur within 24 hours of my pet’s grooming appointment so appropriate changes can be made. Any minor changes can be made within 48 hours of the initial groom.
7. Oral Care and Teeth Brushing: I understand that Oral Care and Teeth Brushing services performed by Friends with Fur is for cosmetic purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for veterinarian care or advice. Friends with Fur recommends that all pet owners, including me, make proper dental hygiene care part of their pet's regular routine and to have their pet's teeth and gums checked out by a qualified veterinarian on an annual basis.
8. Medical Claims: Friends with Fur must be notified within 48 hours of my pet’s initial groom of any claims regarding compensation for medical attention given as a result of alleged negligence or injury by Friends with Fur staff. A letter from a registered veterinarian may be required.
9. Photography Rights: I understand Friends with Fur may take photos and/or videos of my pet from time to time during his/her stay and may post these photos onto Friends with Fur's website and other forms of social media.
10. Consent to Receive Electronic Communications: I understand by providing my email address to Friends with Fur, I am consenting to receive emails from Friends with Fur to receive information regarding my appointment bookings, announcements, event invitations, and other communications that may sent from time to time. I understand I can unsubscribe to these mailings at any time.
General Liability Waiver
Friends With Fur employs extensive safety and sanitary precautions to ensure your pets safety and health. Despite reasonable and prudent efforts, some pets may experience common side effects of the grooming process, including but not limited to: clipper burn, exposure of the quick, reactions to flea treatments and de-shedding dip treatments, hair splinters, and sharp nails (after clipping). By signing this agreement, you (the client) agree to relieve Friends With Fur, and it's agents from any and all liabilities, and/or costs associated with any veterinary care, symptoms or discomfort of your pet related to or presenting after services rendered by Friends With Fur. The pursuit of any veterinary, behavioral, or rehabilitational services, and the payment there of, is the sole responsibility of the pet owner. Additionally, you agree to relieve Friends With Fur and its agents from any and all liability associated with damages to person, pet, or property by or relating to services rendered or service equipment used by Friends With Fur and it's agents.
Pet grooming software powered by Pawfinity®