New Client Application
All fields are required unless specifically marked *Optional
Online account access is available to book appointments as well as view and edit your profile information. This access is free for all pet owners.
Add Additional Pets
General Liability Waiver
dog people employs extensive safety and sanitary precautions to ensure your pets safety and health. Despite reasonable and prudent efforts, some pets may experience common side effects of the grooming process, including but not limited to: clipper burn, exposure of the quick, reactions to flea treatments and de-shedding dip treatments, hair splinters, and sharp nails (after clipping). By signing this agreement, you (the client) agree to relieve dog people, and it's agents from any and all liabilities, and/or costs associated with any veterinary care, symptoms or discomfort of your pet related to or presenting after services rendered by dog people. The pursuit of any veterinary, behavioral, or rehabilitational services, and the payment there of, is the sole responsibility of the pet owner. Additionally, you agree to relieve dog people and its agents from any and all liability associated with damages to person, pet, or property by or relating to services rendered or service equipment used by dog people and it's agents.
Waiver and Agreement
1. I hereby represent that I am the legal owner of the dog(s) described above to use the services provided by dog people.
2. I hereby waive and release dog people, it’s employees, directors, owners and agents from any and all liability which my dog(s) may suffer, including specifically, but not without limitation, any injury or damage whatsoever arising from the dog(s) attendance and participation of services provided by K9to5 Dog Daycare & Grooming.
3. I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless dog people; it’s employees, directors, owners and agents from any and all claims by any member of my family or any other person accompanying me to a function of dog people, or while attending the premises thereof, as a result of any action by any dog.
4. I hereby represent that my dog(s) is of good health and has not been ill with any known contagious diseases within the past 30 days.
5. I recognize that the health of the dog(s) is the owner’s responsibility. I hereby represent that all required vaccinations (rabies, bordetella, distemper and parvovirus) are up to date. I will also continue to ensure that the required vaccinations will be kept up to date for as long as my dog(s) attends dog people. In addition, I hereby represent that my dogs have flea/tick preventative treatments applied regularly.
6. I further understand and agree that in admitting my dog(s), dog people has relied on my representation that my dog(s) is in good health and has not harmed, shown aggression or threatening behavior towards any other person or any other dog.
7. I further understand and agree that dog people and their caregivers will not be held liable for any problems that might develop with my dog(s) including, but not limited to sickness, disease, injury, running away and death, provided that reasonable care and precautions are followed.
8. I understand and agree that any problem that develops with my dog(s) will be treated as deemed best by the care-givers of dog people at their sole discretion and that I assume full financial responsibility for any and all expenses incurred.
9. dog people fees and packages are non-refundable and non-transferable.
10. I agree that my dog(s) may be videotaped, photographed and or recorded. dog people shall be the exclusive owner to the results and all proceeds of such media.
11. dog people reserves the right to permanently remove a dog from care at any time to ensure the safety of other dogs as well as staff.
12. I understand that the rules above apply to any dog(s) of mine attending daycare boarding and grooming.
Mobile grooming software and kennel software powered by Pawfinity®