New Client Application - Carrabassett Veterinary & Pet Resort
Welcome! Please create a Pet Portal profile by completing our New Client Application.
Dr. Benson has office hours at this location by appointment on Fridays and Saturdays.
As a part-time practice, we are only able to accept new clients / patients for routine care (examinations, vaccinations) on a case by case basis as our existing patient schedule allows.
Like other businesses, we are minimally-staffed and continue to be exceptionally busy. Please be aware this could mean longer wait times for things such as appointment availability, call back times, etc. We are incredibly grateful for your patience and kindness during this time.
• Patients with veterinary appointments may now enter the building with one masked human companion
• When you arrive, please remain in your vehicle and give us a call to let us know you are here
• When we are ready to see your pet, you may choose to join them or remain in your vehicle
• Should you elect to accompany your pet, once you are masked we will escort you straight into an exam room (the lobby itself will remain closed)
• When the appointment is complete, you will be checked out at your vehicle
Please note: Medication refills and patient or boarding drop offs/pick ups will remain curbside. For those with pet appointments who are not comfortable entering the hospital, we will provide full curbside service. It is our goal to keep everyone safe.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have a fever, please do not enter the building. We kindly request that you have a guardian come in your place or reschedule your appointment. Thank you for your continued understanding and support.
In order to streamline our Boarding and Daycare services while adhering to safe Covid-19 prevention practices, we Schedule drop offs & pick ups as curbside appointments.
These are Scheduled in 20 minute intervals as follows:
Monday through Saturday: Between the hours of 8AM to Noon, and 1PM to 4:30/5PM
Sundays: Between 9AM-noon and 1PM-4PM
We are currently unable to accept boarding reservations outside of these hours
> Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance <
Book ahead for holidays!