New Client Application
All fields are required unless specifically marked *Optional
Online account access is available to book appointments as well as view and edit your profile information. This access is free for all pet owners.
Add Additional Pets
Daycare Grooming and Boarding - Customer Release and Waiver
By signing this Release, Acknowledgment, Indemnity and Waiver of Liability (the “Waiver”), I [participant(s)/owner(s) of the dog(s)] hereby agree to all of the terms and conditions contained in this Waiver, and agree to comply with all of the policies and rules of Canine Cottage, Inc., and to provide any information required by law or by Canine Cottage, Inc..
1. Release of Liability: I understand and hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Canine Cottage, Inc. and any of its owners, members, investors, officers, managers, employees and agents for any liabilities for injuries or illnesses to myself, my dog or any property of mine, which may arise out of services and/or products provided by Canine Cottage, Inc.. I understand that this is a full, complete and knowing release with no right of recourse. I also acknowledge that I will be solely responsible for reasonable attorneys’ fees and associated costs in the event I do not abide by this Waiver.
2. Rejection: I understand that participation in doggy daycare and boarding is voluntary, and that Canine Cottage, Inc. reserves the right to excuse any dog from daycare or boarding at any time for any reason.
3. Good Health: I understand that Canine Cottage, Inc. has relied upon my representation that my dog is in good health and has not injured or shown aggression or threatening behavior to any person or dog in admitting my dog for services at their facility.
4. Vaccinations/Fleas/Ticks/Parasites: I understand that all dogs attending Canine Cottage, Inc. daycare or boarding must be current on all of their vaccinations and must be in good health. Canine Cottage, Inc. requires current vaccines for distemper, bordetella, rabies and parvovirus. By signing this Waiver, I am certifying that my dog is current on all the aforementioned vaccines, and will provide sufficient documentation from my vet to Canine Cottage, Inc. Canine Cottage, Inc. requires that dogs be treated for fleas and ticks. I understand that if I know or reasonably should know that my dog has a contagious illness, fleas/ticks or internal/external parasites, I will not bring my dog to Canine Cottage, Inc., and I will be responsible for the medical treatment of any dogs that become infected. Additionally, I understand that having my dog in the company and environment of other dogs may involve risks regarding the contraction of illnesses. I further understand that even regular vaccinations cannot completely guard against illness and disease, and that Canine Cottage, Inc. cannot in any way prevent, nor are they responsible for, any illness that my dog might contract.
5. Veterinary Care: I understand that there are inherent risks involved in having my dog involved in a daycare program and/or boarding. In the event of illness or injury, I authorize Canine Cottage, Inc. to treat my dog accordingly. I agree to pay all vet care bills deemed necessary as a result of any injury or illness. Canine Cottage, Inc. will contact me at the telephone numbers I have provided. If they cannot reach me, Canine Cottage, Inc. is authorized to use their best judgment in deciding whether to proceed with any form of treatment recommended by the vet. I agree to pay for all such care. I hereby release Canine Cottage, Inc. from all liabilities related to transportation, treatment, prescribed medications and expenses related to veterinary care for my dog. I agree to reimburse Canine Cottage, Inc. for any and all fees for tending to emergency or routine care. I assume full financial responsibility for any and all expenses involved related to veterinary care.
6. Injuries: I understand that there are risks in having my dog in an environment where the dogs are not always kept in cages and are around other dogs and people. I understand that it is not always possible for Canine Cottage, Inc. to prevent injuries that may occur during off-leash activities. All dog play is carefully monitored by a Canine Cottage, Inc. trained staff member to avoid injury, but scratches, puncture wounds, torn ligaments, etc. may occur despite the best supervision. I understand and agree that Canine Cottage, Inc., its employees, staff or volunteers, will not be liable for any illness, injury or death of my dog. I acknowledge that Canine Cottage, Inc., its employees, staff or volunteers will take such actions as are reasonable to minimize these risks. I understand that I alone will be responsible for any injury to my own dog that may have occurred at Canine Cottage, Inc., even if it is the result of another dog’s actions while in the care of Canine Cottage, Inc.. Should veterinary care be necessary as a result of any services rendered by Canine Cottage, Inc., Canine Cottage, Inc. must be notified within 48 hours of such care.
7. Grooming: I understand that Canine Cottage, Inc. will not be responsible for any sickness or injury caused by the pet to itself during grooming. Further, I understand that Canine Cottage, Inc. will not be held responsible for clipper burn, minor nicks, skin irritation, allergic reactions, or other minor injuries resulting from grooming; nor will Canine Cottage, Inc. be responsible for stressful effects that grooming may have upon a geriatric pet.
8. Images: By allowing my dog to participate in the services offered by Canine Cottage, Inc., I hereby agree to allow Canine Cottage, Inc. to take photographs, videos or use images of my dog in print, online or otherwise for publication and/or promotion.
9. Property Damage: I understand that I am solely responsible, financially or otherwise, for any harm or damage to any and all property of Canine Cottage, Inc. caused by my dog while my dog is attending any services provided by Canine Cottage, Inc..
10. Failure to Pick-Up: I understand that if my dog is not picked up on time or by a date specified in a separate agreement, I hereby authorize Canine Cottage, Inc. to take whatever action is deemed necessary for the continuing care of my dog. I will pay Canine Cottage, Inc. the cost of any such continuing care upon demand by Canine Cottage, Inc.. I also acknowledge that I will be fully responsible for all attorneys’ fees and associated costs if I abandon my dog.
11. Corrective Collars. I understand that severe behavioral problems exhibited by my dog may be treated by the staff of Canine Cottage, Inc. in their sole discretion and in what they view is in the best interest of my dog. I understand and permit Canine Cottage, Inc. to use corrective collars that I provide as necessary on my dog to control severe behavioral issues.
12. Hours of Operation: : I understand that Canine Cottage, Inc.’s hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 7:00am to noon and then 2:00pm – 6:30pm, Saturday from 8:00am – 10:00am and then 4:00pm to 6:00pm, and Sunday from 8:00am to 10:00am and then 4:00pm to 6:00pm. I must promptly pick up my dog before 6:30pm on weekdays and before 6:00pm on Saturday and Sunday.
13. Fees/Payment: I understand that all payment is due at the time I pick up my dog from daycare or boarding. I understand that if I pick up my dog after a complete twenty-four (24) period, I will be charged for a half (1/2) day rate.
14. Compliance: I further understand and expressly agree that each and every one of the foregoing provisions contained in this Waiver shall be in force and effect and shall apply to each and every occasion on which I board or deposit my dog(s) with Canine Cottage, Inc. for daycare, or extended boarding, as the case may be, and that this Waiver shall remain in full force and effect as between the parties until and unless otherwise cancelled or superseded by writing signed by the parties.
15. Indemnity. I understand that by execution of this Waiver, I agree that I will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Canine Cottage, Inc. from any claims, demands, causes of action or damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of any action or damage or injury done or caused by my dog to any animal or individual(s) while in the care of Canine Cottage, Inc.
My signature on this document indicates that I hereby certify that I have read and understand these rules and regulations set forth above in this Waiver, and each of its terms and conditions, and agrees to abide and be bound by these rules and regulations.
I have read and understand.
Pet grooming software, kennel software, dog daycare software, and dog training software powered by Pawfinity®