Ankeny Pet Services
New Client Application
All fields are required unless specifically marked *Optional
Online account access is available to book appointments as well as view and edit your profile information. This access is free for all pet owners.
Add Additional Pets
General Liability Waiver
Ankeny Pet Services employs extensive safety and sanitary precautions to ensure your pets safety and health. Despite reasonable and prudent efforts, some pets may experience common side effects of the grooming process, including but not limited to: clipper burn, exposure of the quick, reactions to flea treatments and de-shedding dip treatments, hair splinters, and sharp nails (after clipping). By signing this agreement, you (the client) agree to relieve Ankeny Pet Services, and it's agents from any and all liabilities, and/or costs associated with any veterinary care, symptoms or discomfort of your pet related to or presenting after services rendered by Ankeny Pet Services. The pursuit of any veterinary, behavioral, or rehabilitation services, and the payment there of, is the sole responsibility of the pet owner. Additionally, you agree to relieve Ankeny Pet Services and its agents from any and all liability associated with damages to person, pet, or property by or relating to services rendered or service equipment used by Ankeny Pet Services and it's agents.
General Policy Boarding
1. Boarding is based in calendar days. However, if the dog is picked up by 8am, that day will not be charged.
2. Complimentary boarding baths are included with stays of 4 days or longer, and consist of bath, dry, and brush only. All additional services are extra with a $10 total discount.
3. The owner is responsible to bring enough food for the entire stay. If Ankeny Pet Services has to purchase additional food, it will be the cost of the food plus $20 service fee for acquiring the food and fronting the money.
4. Ankeny Pet Services in not responsible for damage to or missing items at end of the reservation.
General Policy Grooming
1. All vaccinations need to be current at least 3 days before any/all grooming appointments.
2. Any dog displaying symptoms of contagious illness/disease (diarrhea, snotty nose, etc) at arrival will be rescheduled for at least 1 week out.
3. Grooming (including TNT) in conjunction with boarding, receives a $10 discount.
4. Boarding baths consist of washing, drying, and brushing out only. TNT is an additional cost.
5. Matted dogs will be assessed an additional fee based on time.
Pet grooming software, kennel software, and pet nail service software powered by Pawfinity®