Animal House Boarding
New Client Application
All fields are required unless specifically marked *Optional
Online account access is available to book appointments as well as view and edit your profile information. This access is free for all pet owners.
Add Additional Pets
General Liability Waiver
POLICIES, RELEASE, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT (THE “AGREEMENT”)
THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDES A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND WAIVER OF LEGAL RIGHTS AND DEPRIVES YOU OF THE RIGHT TO SUE THE OWNER(S) OR STAFF OF ANIMAL HOUSE BOARDING AND DOGGY DAYCARE, OR ANYTHING RELATED TO ANIMAL HOUSE BOARDING AND DOGGY DAYCARE (HEREIN “ANIMAL HOUSE”). DO NOT SIGN THIS AGREEMENT UNLESS YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND IT IN ITS ENTIRETY. SEEK THE ADVICE OF LEGAL COUNSEL IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ITS EFFECT.
In consideration for your dog(s) being permitted to come to Animal House, you agree to all of the policies,procedures, releases, terms and conditions set forth below. The following Agreement will apply at all Animal House service locations regardless of ownership.
1. All dogs must:
*be current on Rabies, DHPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza) and Bordetella vaccinations
*be spayed or neutered if 6 months of age or older, unless medically necessary to be kept intact.
*be in general good health and free of ticks and fleas
*be non-aggressive towards other dogs and people
*complete the Animal House evaluation process to Animal House’s satisfaction in its sole discretion
*meet all municipal and state licensure and other requirements
*have a quick-release collar that contains an identification tag bearing the dog’s name; and,
*be leashed when entering and exiting Animal House, and in any other area associated with Animal House
2. Food and Medication. Dogs will be fed and given medication in accordance with the instructions provided in the New Dog Application. If the feeding and/or medication instructions in the New Dog Application need to be changed or updated, it is your responsibility to provide Animal House with a written copy of any and all new feeding and/or medication instructions.
3. Webcam, Video and Photo Release. By using the services offered by Animal House, you agree to allow Animal House and any of their affiliates to use your dog’s name and any image or likeness of your dog taken while at Animal House, in any form or format, for use, at any time, in any media, marketing, advertising, illustration, trade or promotional material. This provision is binding on you, and all of your successors, heirs,legal representatives and assigns.
4. Personal Property. Animal House will not be liable for any lost, stolen, forgotten or damaged personal property belonging either to you or your dog. If your dog causes any personal property damage to Animal House’s facility, another dog or otherwise, you will be liable for the full cost of all treatment, repairs and replacement.
5. Training and Evaluations. You hereby consent to Animal House’s use of your dog for staff training, dog training, and new client evaluations while your dog is in our care. You acknowledge that dogs in Animal House’s care for evaluation purposes may not meet all qualifications.
6. Fees. You must pay for all services and products by credit card, check, Paypal or cash. All payment is due at the time you pick up your dog from Animal House. You give your express permission for Animal House to charge any credit card you provided for unpaid services or products upon the date services were supposed to have been completed. You further agree to pay any collections costs and the cost of any returned or challenged check or debit charges.
7. Cancellation and Refund Policy. You will be charged the equivalent of one (1) full day of daycare, if you fail to cancel a reservation for daycare at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance of drop off time. You will be charged the equivalent of one (1) night of boarding, if you fail to cancel your overnight boarding reservation at least forty-eight (48) hours in advance of drop off time. If you fail to cancel a reservation for a free new client evaluation at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance of drop of time, you will forfeit your free evaluation. If you wish to schedule another new client evaluation, you will be charged the equivalent
of one (1) full day of daycare. This payment must be made at the time the reservation is made and is non-refundable. Cancellations for boarding reservations that include any days surrounding or including a nationally recognized holiday must be made at least seven (7) days in advance of drop off day. Animal House, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse services to you if you do not contact Animal House in the event of a cancellation. Refund policies are available upon request.
8. Aggressive Dogs. Although Animal House loves all dogs, to utilize daycare/boarding, your dog may not be aggressive and must pass Animal House’s evaluation process in Animal House’’s sole discretion. Your dog may be separated from other dogs or asked
not to return to Animal House if he/she exhibits aggressive or other unacceptable behavior.Such determinations will be made at the sole discretion of Animal House.
9. Abandoned dogs. No dog may be left at Animal House after the scheduled pick up time without communication from you. If your dog is left at Animal House without any contact, instruction or notification regarding its pick up from you or your authorized representative, your dog will be deemed “Abandoned” at 8 P.M. on the seventh (7th) day after the scheduled pick up date. If you abandon your dog at Animal House, Animal House will become its legal owner and guardian. Animal House will, in its sole discretion, determine whether to re-home the dog or relinquish it to a shelter or rescue of Animal House’s choice. YOU FULLY
UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF YOU ABANDON YOUR DOG AT ANIMAL HOUSE, YOU MAY BE UNABLE TO RETRIEVE POSSESSION OF YOUR DOG AND WILL HAVE NO RECOURSE AGAINST ANIMAL HOUSE.
10. Duty to Disclose. You must disclose on a continuing basis, any and all medical or other conditions,including but not limited to personality concerns or behavioral incidents that in Animal House’’s sole discretion, may affect, limit or prevent your dog’s ability to participate in any Animal House service.
11. ACCEPTANCE AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISK. YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT: (a) THERE ARE INHERENT AND POTENTIAL RISKS INVOLVED WITH INTERACTIONS BETWEEN HUMANS AND DOGS, AS WELL AS BETWEEN DOGS AND OTHER DOGS, WHICH MAY RESULT IN PROPERTY DAMAGE OR BODILY INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERMANENT DISABILITY, SICKNESS OR DEATH TO HUMAN OR DOG; AND
(b) THERE MAY BE OTHER RISKS NOT KNOWN TO YOU OR ANIMAL HOUSE, NOR READILY FORESEEABLE AT THIS TIME (COLLECTIVELY, “RISKS”). YOU FULLY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL RISKS AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL RISKS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL LOSSES, COSTS AND DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OR YOUR DOG’S PARTICIPATION AT ANIMAL HOUSE, INCLUDING ANY VETERINARIAN EXPENSES INCURRED ON BEHALF OF OR CAUSED BY YOUR DOG. “SICKNESS” INCLUDES ANY ILLNESS NOT LIMITED TO BORDETELLA (KENNEL COUGH), BLOAT, OR ANY OTHER FORM OF CONTAGIOUS DISEASE.
12. Veterinarian Liability and Care. Animal House will have the right to obtain medical treatment for your dog, if, in Animal House’s sole discretion, it appears that your dog may be ill, injured or exhibits any other behavior that would reasonably suggest that your dog may need medical treatment. Animal House will first attempt to seek treatment from the veterinarian provided in the New Dog Application, but will have the right to seek veterinary treatment from an alternative veterinarian if:
(i) the dog needs urgent care and another veterinarian is closer,
(ii) Animal House is unable to reach or transport the dog to such veterinarian, or
(iii)for any other reason not readily foreseeable at this time. You hereby grant the veterinarian and Animal House the right to make medically necessary decisions for your dog’s treatment, and release the veterinarian and Animal House from all liability for the same. If you are unable to be reached but your emergency contact is reached, you hereby grant your emergency contact the right to make medically necessary decisions for your dog’s treatment. YOU WILL BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL COSTS RELATED TO ANY MEDICAL TREATMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE COST OF ANY TRANSPORTATION
FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH TREATMENT. Animal House’s staff, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to treat minor injuries onsite. You must also provide veterinary records to Animal House upon request, and you hereby grant Animal House permission to request and obtain veterinary records directly from your veterinarian.
13. Trade Secrets. I understand that, during my time in this Animal House facility, I may see confidential information, intellectual property, and trade secrets (collectively, “Proprietary Information”) that are the unique and exclusive property of Animal House. I acknowledge that Animal House has spent considerable money and effort developing and guarding the Proprietary Information and that any unauthorized disclosure or use of this Proprietary Information would be wrongful and would cause irreparable injury and harm to Animal House and its affiliates. By signing this form, I agree that I will not, at any time, publish, disclose, divulge or in any manner communicate the Proprietary information to any person or entity or use such Proprietary Information, directly or indirectly, for my own benefit or for the benefit of any other person or entity. I recognize that viewing Animal House’’s facility and/or using Animal House’s services does not grant me any property rights, by license or otherwise, to any Proprietary Information. This constitutes my entire agreement with Animal House with respect to the subject matter hereof.
14. WAIVER RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO EXPRESSLY AND FOREVER GENERALLY
WAIVE, DISCHARGE CLAIMS, INDEMNIFY, RELEASE FROM LIABILITY, SAVE, HOLD HARMLESS AND DEFEND ANIMAL HOUSE, their invitees, officers, directors, employees, contractors, volunteers, agents, representatives, lessors, and all others having an interest in any Animal House party (collectively, the “Releasees”) from and against ANY AND ALL INJURY, LIABILITY, CLAIMS, LITIGATION, ACTIONS, SUITS, COSTS,LOSSES, DAMAGES, ATTORNEY’S FEES, EXPENSES OR DEMANDS OF EVERY CHARACTER WHATSOEVER on account of, arising out of, resulting from or relating in any way to
(i) any act or omission of the Releasees
(ii)your dog’s participation at Animal House.
YOU AGREE THAT THIS RELEASE IS BINDING ON YOU AND YOUR SUCCESSORS, HEIRS, LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES AND ASSIGNS. YOU ALSO EXPRESSLY AND FOREVER
RELEASE ANIMAL HOUSE FROM ANY DUTY TO PROTECT YOU OR YOUR DOG FROM INJURY OF ANY KIND,AND AGREE THAT ANY IMPLEMENTATION OF SAFETY PRECAUTIONS BY ANIMAL HOUSE WILL NOT WAIVE ANIMAL HOUSE’’S RIGHT TO BE INDEMNIFIED AS PROVIDED HEREUNDER, AND SUCH PRECAUTIONS WILL NOT ALTER THIS RELEASE. I INTEND FOR THIS AGREEMENT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL
RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY OF ANIMAL HOUSE TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW; I AGREE THAT IF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE, THE REMAINDER OF THIS AGREEMENT WILL REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
Kennel software and dog daycare software powered by Pawfinity®