All Paws Grooming
New Client Application
All fields are required unless specifically marked *Optional
Online account access is available to book appointments as well as view and edit your profile information. This access is free for all pet owners.
Add Additional Pets
Grooming Release Form
All Paws Grooming, LLC
Grooming Release Form
Your pet is very important to us. All Paws Grooming, LLC would like to assure you that every effort will be made to make your pet’s grooming experience as safe and pleasant as possible.
1. Coat Condition: All Paws Grooming, LLC puts your pet’s safety and comfort above all else. I understand that if my pet is matted, I authorize All Paws Grooming, LLC to remove mats by brushing or shaving to avoid a painful dematting procedure. I also understand that if my pet is severely matted, that there is an increased risk of clipper burn or nicks to occur and understand that all attempts will be made to avoid this. I agree to hold All Paws Grooming, LLC harmless from liability for any clipper burn, nicks or bruising that may result due to my pet being matted. I also understand that matted pets take additional time to groom which may result in additional fees added on top of the grooming price. Additional fee will be determined on length of time required to demat the coat.
2. Senior Pet: I understand that if my pet is considered a “senior pet”, grooming can sometimes become stressful and may expose a hidden medical condition or aggravate a current one. I understand that the stress of grooming my senior pet may initiate stress related medical conditions and agree to hold All Paws Grooming, LLC harmless from liability for any stress related medical conditions. In addition, All Paws Grooming, LLC will take all necessary precautions to prevent stress to your pet.
3. Health/Medical Conditions: I understand that my pet has health and medical conditions (heart condition, seizures, etc.) and have informed All Paws Grooming, LLC of all medical conditions. Although All Paws Grooming, LLC will take all necessary safety precautions, I understand that the stress of the grooming may cause these conditions to appear and I am aware that All Paws Grooming, LLC will stop the grooming process for the safety and well-being of my pet.
4. Fleas and/or Ticks: All Paws Grooming, LLC strives to be a flea-free facility. If at any time during the grooming process fleas or ticks are found, All Paws Grooming, LLC will contact you. I authorize All Paws Grooming, LLC to perform a flea and tick bath. I also understand that this does not guarantee fleas and ticks will stay off my pet. In the event that you decline the flea and tick bath, the groom will cease and the pet must be picked up immediately. I also understand that there will be an additional charge ($10.00-$20.00) if the flea and tick bath is performed.
5. Emergency Veterinary Care: In the event of an unforeseen medical emergency, I authorize All Paws Grooming, LLC to immediately seek professional veterinary care for my pet. I understand that every attempt will be made to contact me prior to seeking veterinary care. Depending on the severity of the emergency, and attempts to contact me are unsuccessful, veterinary care may be administered prior to my knowledge. I agree to hold All Paws Grooming, LLC harmless from liability for my pet’s medical conditions or veterinary treatment provided by a third-party. I agree and accept responsibility for payment of any and all veterinary costs incurred for the care of my pet.
6. Photographs: I authorize All Paws Grooming, LLC may use photos and/or videos of my pet on their website, marketing material or social media sites/apps.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY. MY SIGNATURE BELOW CONFIRMS MY ACCEPTANCE AND AGREEMENT. ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE WILL BE TREATED AS AN ORIGINAL SIGNATURE.
Pet grooming software powered by Pawfinity®