All Dogs In The City
New Client Application
All fields are required unless specifically marked *Optional
Online account access is available to book appointments as well as view and edit your profile information. This access is free for all pet owners.
Add Additional Pets
General Liability Waiver
1. Our facility encourages our pooches to interact with each other, play and have fun and even though our team members are always alert, injuries still could happen. Injuries as but not limited to small bites, nicks, cuts, scrapes, scratches, or sprained joints. You release All Dogs in the city from any liability for such injuries.
2. Even though all pooches are mandated to have all the required vaccinations, it’s possible for dogs to transfer illness such as upper respiratory infections and kennel cough. This is not a mystery; it happens to us too. Pink eye and the flu or a simple cold are transmitted easily person to person
3. I further understand and agree that in admitting my dog(s) to All Dogs in the City, ADC relied on my representations that my dog(s) is/are in good health and have not harmed, shown aggression, or exhibited any threatening behavior towards any person or other dog.
4. I further understand and agree that my dog(s) must at all times while attending All Dogs in the City have current vaccination status. All dogs must be in good health. Owners will need to verify that their dog(s) is in good health and has not been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days. On admission, all dogs must be free from any condition that could potentially jeopardize themselves or other guests. All dogs are required to have a veterinarian certification of good health after any illness. We reserve the right to seek veterinary care for any illness or injury, at our sole discretion, while your dog is in our care. Whenever possible, we will attempt to call you or your emergency contact to discuss the matter ahead of time. However, if circumstances do not permit the time necessary to call or if we are unable to reach you or your emergency contact, we will proceed as we see fit. You will be responsible for all charges incurred for any veterinary care and related services provided to your dog while in our care.
5. I further understand and agree that if my female dog(s) is/are not spayed I should not bring her to All Dogs in the City while she is in heat and I will not hold responsible any employees, staff and All Dogs in the City itself if the female dog gets pregnant.
6. Prices are subject to change.
7. I hereby authorize All Dogs in the City, INC, it’s agents, officers and employees to take whatever steps they deem necessary for the safety, health and well-being of my dog while under the care of ADC, Inc., including but not limited to, engaging emergency veterinary services should my dog require same as determined by Playground Pups, Inc. As owner, I hereby accept full responsibility for the payment of such services and related expenses and release ADC, Inc. from any liability for payment for such services and expenses
8. Short notice cancellation fee. Any reservation should be cancel/change 24 hours before the delivered service if not, there would be a $10 fee. If All Dogs in the City, INC does not receive any notice of cancellation/ change the service fee would be charge.
9. In case of emergency or for the use of the transportation services in the company vehicle, I recognize the risks that accompany said transport and acknowledge that this agreement is being relied upon by All Dogs in the City to permit transport of my dog(s) to and from All Dogs in the City or any other necessary location. I accept any and all risks, conditions, rules and regulations promulgated by All Dogs in the City associated with the activities, use of the facilities and transport, and hereby agree to comply with them and to assume all costs if an incident during transport were to occur. Furthermore, if client is not present at the agreed time during pick up and/or delivery Doggies Gone Wild will continue route and client will still be charged applicable fees.
10. I agree that my dog(s) may be videotaped, photographed and recorded and All Dogs in the City shall be the exclusive owner of the results of such taping, photography and recordings to use in any and all media and in the promotion, advertising, sale and publicizing of All Dogs in the City, INC. including brochure materials, websites and DVDs.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS WAIVER OF LIABILITY, INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS.
By signing this form, you acknowledge that you understand and accept the terms and conditions set forth by this agreement.
Powered by Pawfinity®