A Pawsitive Improvement, LLC
New Client Application
All fields are required unless specifically marked *Optional
Online account access is available to book appointments as well as view and edit your profile information. This access is free for all pet owners.
Add Additional Pets
General Liability Waiver
A Pawsitive Improvement, LLC employs extensive safety and sanitary precautions to ensure your pets safety and health. Despite reasonable and prudent efforts, some pets may experience common side effects of the grooming process, including but not limited to: clipper burn, exposure of the quick, reactions to flea treatments and de-shedding dip treatments, hair splinters, and sharp nails (after clipping). By signing this agreement, you (the client) agree to relieve A Pawsitive Improvement, LLC, and it's agents from any and all liabilities, and/or costs associated with any veterinary care, symptoms or discomfort of your pet related to or presenting after services rendered by A Pawsitive Improvement, LLC. The pursuit of any veterinary, behavioral, or rehabilitational services, and the payment there of, is the sole responsibility of the pet owner. Additionally, you agree to relieve A Pawsitive Improvement, LLC and its agents from any and all liability associated with damages to person, pet, or property by or relating to services rendered or service equipment used by A Pawsitive Improvement, LLC and it's agents.
Training Agreement and Waiver of Liability
I agree to the following terms for the service of canine obedience
training, including but not limited to:
• Service is for basic obedience training and manners training
• Owner participation is essential and has a large impact on the effectiveness of the training. No guarantees are made to achieve all training goals within the purchased time of instruction and no refunds for any purchased training, used or unused, will be given.
• Any unused time may be saved and used at any time within one year of the date of the last training session and will be subject to appointment availability.
• Except for regular classes, training sessions, including make-up lessons, are by appointment only.
• Additional time for private training or additional group classes may be purchased under this same contract and the same terms shall apply.
• I agree to keep my dog current on all vaccinations, including the rabies vaccination as required by Mississippi state law (proof from veterinarian is required).
• I am solely responsible for my pet and its behavior and will take responsibility for any injury to my pet, another person’s pet or people present at the time of the incident.
• A Pawsitive Improvement, LLC and its employees are not liable for any costs or expenses for injuries to your pet during its time of training under this contract.
• A Pawsitive Improvement, LLC reserves the right to refuse or terminate services of any pet at any time.
• Payment is due before private or class training begins
*A maximum of two make-up sessions will be allowed per class; afterwards, I understand that I will be charged the normal rate for private lessons for any additional make-up sessions for classes missed.
Dog training software powered by Pawfinity®